This mask may not be suitable for use on patients with the following conditions:
- Glaucoma, recent eye surgery or dry eyes, hiatal hernia, excessive reflux, impaired cough reflex, impaired cardiac sphincter function; or on patients unable to remove the mask by themselves.
Before Use Read and Understand the Instructions Completely:
- Hand wash the mask.
- Wash your face. Do not use moisturizer/lotion on your hands or face.
- Inspect the mask and replace if the cushion has hardened or is torn, or if any parts are broken.
- Verify that the therapy device, i.e., ventilator, including the alarms and safety systems, has been validated prior to use.
- Verify therapy device pressure(s).
Closed to Atmosphere: A minimum of 3 cm H 2 O must be maintained to ensure that the anti-asphyxia valve closes.
Open to Atmosphere: In the absence of positive airway pressure, the antiasphyxia valve will open.
Innerpeace Healthsupport Solutions is the leading distributor and supplier for all kind of medical equipments based in Jaipur. We do sale best quality and branded products with genuine warranty, directly to end users that’s why our customers will always get most economic rates for all kind of medical healthcare products.
Buy Amara View Minimal Contact Full Face Mask and other Respiratory products at best prices in Jaipur from Innerpeace. We do also provide home delivery in Jaipur. PAN India delivery services also available. Contact us a just by a phone call on 9929545206 for more information about this product or you can also visit our store.
Amara View Minimal Contact Full Face Mask
- Product Code: Amara View
- Availability: In Stock