Exclusive technology that changes the game:
- The EasyLife nasal mask’s innovative, lightweight design delivers Auto Seal technology, a set of features intended to make EasyLife your favorite mask for set-up and titration. EasyLife’s unique dual-cushion construction features a soft inner cushion that creates a flexible, self- adjusting seal around the nose, while the supportive outer cushion comfortably provides an additional level of stability.
- Cosmetically pleasing headgear straps, with optional easy-to-use clips, make fitting as easy as possible for you and your patients. The addition of the petite size helps you to fit 100% of your patients 100% of the time. EasyLife with Auto Seal is designed for a better seal and a better fit that may help patients get a better night’s sleep. It’s truly a winning combination.
- Our unique inner seal cushion moves with the patient to automatically extend over the nasal area and instantly create an effective, self-adjusting seal.
- Our outer support cushion allows the mask to rest lightly and comfortably against the face. The cushion’s built-in forehead pad adjusts automatically, eliminating a traditional fitting step.
- Combined, the Auto Seal features make EasyLife our most intuitive mask. One that is easy to fit and easy to use, requiring minimal adjustments.
Disassembly and assembly instructions:
- Remove the outer cushion first by pulling outward and upward on the three blue tabs. Then remove the inner cushion.
- To assemble, place the two cushions on separately, starting with the blue flap of the inner seal cushion on the mask frame. Make sure that the blue flap completely covers the lip on the mask frame.
- Place the outer support cushion, tabs facing down, around the inner cushion. Press the three tabs in place until an audible click is heard.
- Gently press the forehead pad into the forehead pad slot in the mask frame. Gently tug on the inner cushion to ensure it’s firmly attached.
Easylife Nasal Mask
- Product Code: EasyLife
- Availability: In Stock