The FitLife total face mask offers a solution for patients who have difficulty wearing conventional masks or who simply prefer a clear line of sight.
Facial hair, dentures, nasal bridge breakdown, facial irregularities, and claustrophobia are issues that can greatly impact the ability to establish effective therapy and comfort. FitLife offers a solution for men and women facing these challenges. It quickly establishes a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the face, while maintaining an unrestricted view.
Easy-to-use snap clips and advanced headgear make application and removal straightforward. The large size of this “total solutions mask” fits most patients. The FitLife mask is another way that we help you fit 100% of your patients, 100% of the time.
- FitLife headgear is available in small and large sizes.
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flows inside the mask, minimizing eye irritation.
- EZ Peel tabs allow for quick, easy adjustment and removal of headgear.
- Snap clips simplify re-application and eliminate the need to refit after removal.
- Built-in radial diffusion leak ports deflect exhaled air away from the bed partner and provide quiet operation.
- In-line pressure pick-off port allows for pressure measurement or O2 bleed in.
- Accessory swivel allows for greater tubing movement.
- Entrainment valve triggers access to room air if pressure drops below 3 cm H2O.
- The over-molded cushion is integrated into the mask frame, reducing the number of parts.
- Perimeter seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort.
Fitlife Full Face Mask
- Product Code: Fitlife
- Availability: In Stock