Therapy for your noncompliant, nontolerant CPAP patients:
Philips Respironics revolutionized sleep therapy by introducing bi-level positive airway pressure technology to treat obstructive sleep apnea. Emulating natural breathing with pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation, this proven technology does more than provide highly effective therapy – it delivers a level of comfort that can mean the difference between compliance and noncompliance for patients having difficulty adapting to traditional CPAP therapy. At the same time, BiPAP Auto includes virtually all of the features and programs that make System One the most prescribed sleep therapy system by US sleep centers.
System One features:
- Advanced event detection
- Bi-Flex for comfort
- System One Resistance Control
- Mask fit check
- Waveform reports
- Oximetry module
- On-board memory
- Smart ramp
- Encore patient management system
- SD card and wired, wireless, and broadband modem capable.
- System One humidification control
- Pre-heat humidifier option
- Heated Tube humidifier option
- Flex Promise program
- Bi-level Rescue program
- System “One-Touch” program
- Partners in Compliance Management
- Humidification: Integrates with System One 60 Series heated humidifier and System One 60 Series Heated Tube humidifier.
REMstar Auto With A-Flex Sleep Therapy System
- Product Code: REMstar Auto
- Availability: In Stock