Complex cases of sleep-disordered breathing present with varying degrees of obstructive versus central components. Maintaining a patent airway is vital, but oftentimes very difficult, making for particularly challenging titrations.
In the presence of central apneas, it is important for the patient to receive sufficient ventilation while still allowing natural pauses in breathing. Care must be taken not to over- or under- ventilate a patient with central apnea.
Patients with more complex sleep apnea conditions often demonstrate irregular and unstable breathing patterns. Standard CPAP or bi-level therapies were not designed to treat these patients.
Patient comfort and compliance:
Therapy is only effective if the patient uses it consistently. Unfortunately, exhaling against pressure can be very difficult for many patients.
- Automatically distinguishes between obstructed and clear airway apneas
- Increases EPAP only when necessary to maintain a patent airway
- Automatic adjustment of EPAP simplifies titration and achieves proven efficacy at the minimum pressure levels
- Adapts pressure to your patients’ needs as their conditions change (e.g., weight, alcohol use, lifestyle).
Advanced back-up rate:
- Timing of the back-up breath delivery is calculated to encourage spontaneous breathing at the patient’s own natural rate as necessary
- Clinically-proven technology assures therapy is highly synchronous with the patient’s spontaneous breathing
- Delivery of automatically calculated back-up breaths has been shown to be effective on a wide variety of complicated sleep-disordered breathing patients.
Servo ventilation (SV) algorithm:
- Clinically-proven 3 SV algorithm monitors peak flow and changes pressure support breath by breath to stabilize the breathing pattern.
- By establishing a targeted peak flow, the SV algorithm can rapidly normalize unstable breathing patterns with quick adjustments of pressure support.
- Clinically-proven 4 way to enhance patient comfort and compliance.
- Provides pressure relief during exhalation and at the critical transition points from exhalation to inhalation and back to exhalation.
- Makes it easier and more natural for those having difficulty adjusting or adhering to therapy.
Innerpeace Healthsupport Solutions is the leading distributor and supplier for all kind of medical equipments based in Jaipur. We do sale best quality and branded products with genuine warranty, directly to end users that’s why our customers will always get most economic rates for all kind of medical healthcare products.
Buy BiPAP AutoSV Advanced Ventilatory Support System and other Philips Respironincs machines at best prices in Jaipur from Innerpeace. We do also provide home delivery in Jaipur. PAN India delivery services also available. Contact us a just by a phone call on 9929545206 for more information about this product or you can also visit our store.
BiPAP AutoSV Advanced Ventilatory Support System
- Product Code: AutoSV Advanced
- Availability: In Stock