BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T with Humidifier
- Product Code: T20T
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Location : Jaipur, (Raj)
BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T with Humidifier provides non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in hospital or at home.
Ti Min/Ti Max ensures inspiration time and improves the treatment effect significantly.
Ergonomic and powerful design:
- 4-inch Color LCD Display Real-time pressure & flow wave display.
- Eco-Smart Technology: Eco-Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design. Optimum humidity and temperature are delivered to the patient after traveling through the heating chamber. Accurate water quantity control, with real-time compensation. Eco Smart warm up, high efficiency, lower water bills.
- Ti Min/Ti Max ensures inspiration time. Improve the treatment effect significantly.
- Dynamic parameters adjustment. Multiple data retrieval (SD Card/ iCode II)
LCD Screen: 2.4 / 3.5 inches
Mode: BiPAP / Auto
Sound: <30 dBA
Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O
Pressure Increment: 4-20cm H2O
Ramp: 0-60 minutes
Weight: <1.5kg / <2.5kg with H60
Alert: Power Fail / High Leak
Humidity Level: Off / 1-5
Auto On/Off: Off (Default)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 170x196x118mm / 290x196x134mm with H60
Power Supply: Input Range 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
Storage: SD Card
Warranty: 2 Years
Contents of Bag:
- BMC Resmart BPAP
The RESmart BIPAP features ST mode-adjusting technology that will adjust the pressure on each inhalation and exhalation to deliver the optimal pressure needed. When higher pressure is not needed, the RESmart BPAP will provide a more comfortable, low pressure. The machine can also be set at a fixed inhalation and exhalation pressure if needed.
Additional Features of BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T with Humidifier:
The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device has a lot of additional features that make it stand out from others.
- The device comes with Real-time monitoring regarding Tidal Volume (Vt), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent) and Leakage (Leak) as well.
- The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device ALSO has an innovative tracking technology that ensures accurate and comfortable therapy for patients.
- For comfortable individual therapy, the BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device offers unique sensitivity settings.
- The device comes with an Auto on/Auto-off function for quick and easy operation.
Few Key Instructions:
- The BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device and accessories should be used only by those prescribed by your physician. The use of any other accessories may affect the device’s performance and may even have an affect on therapy effectiveness.
- If you suffer from chest discomfort, shortness of breath, stomach bloating, or severe headache when using the device, contact your physician or qualified medical personnel immediately
- Keep the device and the oxygen container away from heat, open flames, any oily substances, or other sources of ignition. DO NOT smoke in the area close to the oxygen container.
- Regular cleaning of BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device and its accessories is very important for the prevention of respiratory infections
- When you pull out the water chamber, do not touch the heating plate to avoid getting burned.
- If the BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device is transferred to another patient, components in close contact with the previous owner, headgear, tube, and air filter should be replaced to prevent cross-infection.
How to operate the BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device?
- To start the BIPAP GII device, press the control knob (middle button) and the button to its right side. Hold them for few seconds till the display on the screen changes.
- Check for the settings and decide on the MODE you need to operate the device. There are four modes available. They are S mode, CPAP mode, T mode, S/T mode. Consult your physician as to which mode needs to be set up on RESmart GII BIPAP T20T
- The display also has other information for the therapy such as Rise Time, Ti Max, Ti Min, IPAP, EPAP, Ramp P, I Sens, E Sens, Ti, Res Rate, Auto on, Auto-off, etc. The display has ‘back’ option at the end of the list. Upon clicking it, you will be redirected to the home page where you can use other functionalities as well. When all the settings have been made, and if you want to start the BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device, press the knob in the center and the device will start functioning.
- In case the tube is not connected to the device, ‘Tube Disconnected!!!’ warning will be displayed on the screen. Make sure the tube is connected.
- To turn off the device, press and hold the knob button in the center for few seconds and the BMC RESmart GII BIPAP T20T device will stop.
- Any change in settings is needed, you can again hold the knob and the right button on the device together for a few seconds and the display will change. You can view the settings on the display and change them by using the knob in the center of the device.