With ComfortGel Blue, we’ve minimized pressure points, reduced noise, and redirected exhalation air flow away from the bed partner. Enhancements that may help to create a better patient experience and encourage greater compliance.
- Pull outward on the threeAn even higher level of patient comfort and an enhanced overall experience make ComfortGel Blue a mask choice more of your patients will embrace.
- Staying true to our time-proven blue gel masks, we’ve retained the globally popular comfort and fl exibility features you expect, while enhancing patient comfort even more. We’ve incorporated an improved forehead pad designed to help reduce pressure points, and developed a lower profi le exhalation port with an integrated swivel that quietly directs air fl ow up and away from a bed partner. We’ve also adopted a new gel formulation. All designed with an enhanced patient experience – and better compliance – in mind. And, using ComfortGel Blue with Philips Respironics System One Resistance Control will deliver optimum PAP therapy and therapy comfort. ComfortGel Blue and our complete line of masks go farther than ever to help you fi t 100% of your patients, 100% of the time.
- One-size-fi ts-most premium headgear with EZ Peel tabs adjusts easily in four places for a secure, custom fit.
- Silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- New generation gel technology cushion is soft and conforms to patient’s face for added comfort.
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachments enable free movement and easy mask removal.
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit.
- StabilitySelector raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal, and fit.
- Angled exhalation micro ports assure quiet operation and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Two 360º swivels allow tubing to move more freely.
- Product name and part number are included on faceplate for easy identifi cation by you and patients.
Comfortgel Blue Nasal Mask
- Product Code: Comfort Gel
- Availability: In Stock