The IMI Un-weighing Trainer enables partial weight - bearing therapy to be conducted with the assurance of patient Comfort and Safety, and with convenient access to the patient for manual observation and assistance.
The electrical un-weighing trainer is designed to apply vertical support to remove the stress of bearing body weight, unit digitally controls weight bearing, and promotes proper posture and balance over a treadmill or the ground.
The system allows patient to stand upright and use both arms freely. Harnesses give security to patients with limited trunk strength. The adjustable suspension bar adjusts to accommodate tall Children & Adults.
* Un-weighing:Can be set 0% to 100% of the body weight, digitally.
* Un-weighing System: Up to 24", ideal for sit to stand exercises also.
* Vertical Oscillation: Foam padded, with adjustable Back-rest, Size 120cm x 210cm.
* Control Panel:Digitally display
*Patientweight, * Percentage of Un-weighing, * Mode,& * Treatment Time.
* Capacity: 0-120 kg un-weighing range.
* Un-Weighing Harness:Two,Small and Standard size.
* Handrails: For patient's support, Adjustable & Removable.
* Frame measures: 42"L x 33" wide inside & fitted with Four, 6" lockable wheels.
* Power Supply : Unit Operates on 220V AC, with battery back-up system.
* Treadmill, Professional Walking Treadmill, with following specification:
- Motor : Industrial grade, 2HP, AC motor with continuous duty.
- Speed : 1 - 12kph. - Readout : Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Heart Rate, & Program.
- Belt : 18" x 52" running surface with heavy duty running belt.
- Maintenance. : Lubricated bed/belt combination. - Power Supply : 220V. AC.