Twenty first century living has its built-in stress factors that add up to chronic health hazards. Lung diseases are on the rise with adults and children including infants getting affected.
The Nidek Pulmo-Mist II Nebuliser is a second generation, redesigned and more safe and effective device that brings prompt relief to asthma patients including children.
It is a home health care device which is used to administer medication in the form of a mist directly to the patient’s airways. It is commonly used in treating asthma, cystic fibrosis, lung diseases, upper respiratory infection, and other respiratory diseases.
- It weighs only 1.4 Kgs – among the lightest in the industry
- Delivers medications quickly and effectively with a Free Flow rate of 10 lpm delivered by a powerful, reliable Piston Driven Compressor
- Styled better – compact design, rounded corners, integrated carrying handle, built-in nebuliser holder
- Built-in Safety – patient is protected by a built-in Compressor Relief valve which allows maximum 30 PSI delivery
- Durable – ABS injection moulded cabinet, damage-proof recessed air outlet, no breakable lids
- Feel-safe Performance – fully reliable patented motor design by the leader compressor manufacturer in the respiratory industry. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- User-Friendly – easy to remove re-usable filter; fits any luggage or backpack; blends into any environment; single-button operation
- Economical – provides big savings in terms of power consumption and price
Nebuliser : Product Specifications
Size : 15.2cm x 10.1 cm x 17.8cm
Weight : 1.4 kgs
Operating Pressure : 30 PSI (Relief Valve Setting)
Free Air Flow 10 lpm
Compressor Type Piston
Nebulization rate 0.3 – 0.35 ml per minute
Electrical Requirements 230V, 50Hz – 0.7amps
Power Consumption 50-60 watts
Sound Level 55 dBA
Operation temperature 10 Celcius to 45 Celcius
Altitude Compensation : Automatic
Warranty : One year