Philips Respironics BiPAP A 40
- Product Code: A 40
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Location : Jaipur, (Raj)
- Tailored ventilation because every patient is different.
- The bi-level ventilator BiPAP A40 has been designed to combine ease-of-use and comfort with technological innovations that adapt to patient's condition to deliver enhanced therapy.
- Based on a familiar platform, BiPAP A40 comes with well-known and clinically proven Respironics technology such as Auto-Trak, AVAPS and a Dry Box humidifier design. The device is capable of non-invasive and invasive pressure ventilation, up to 40 cmH2O, providing treatment for
- Hybrid ventilation: AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) AVAPS-AE
- IPAP: 4 – 40 cm H2O
- EPAP: 4 – 25 cm H2O
- System One humidity control and ‘Dry Box’ technology
- Monitoring :Pressure, tidal volume, minute ventilation, respiratory rate, leak, I/E ratio
- Battery Back- up :Detachable battery module: 5 hours at IPAP 12 cm H2O / EPAP 7 cm H2O and 12 bpm
- Data management :EncorePro 2 and Direct View software; Compatible with oximetry module; Advanced detection of residual respiratory events (Apnea/Hypopnea Index, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Clear Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing, RERA, Large Leak and Snore)
- Remote control: Compatible with PC Direct
- Polygraph and polysomnograph connections :Direct connection to Alice PDx and Alice6 PSGs, AOM to connect to most PSG systems
WHY SHOP FROM INNERPEACE?
Free Same Day Home Delivery Across Jaipur.
Best Price Guarantee.
In House Repairing Services
24 Hour Phone support.
10,000 + Products Available.
Contact Person (Sales)
Mr. Vinay KhandelwalTel : 9929545206