Nidek Pulmo-Mist Nebulizer
- Product Code: Pulmo-Mist
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Location : Jaipur, (Raj)
Twenty first century living has its built-in stress factors that add up to chronic health hazards. Lung diseases are on the rise with adults and children including infants getting affected.
Today, millions of Indians are living with chronic lung diseases such as emphysema, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. Therefore, many asthma patients with common respiratory diseases are advised to use home medical equipment for treating these symptoms.
The Nidek Pulmo-Mist II Nebuliser is a second generation, redesigned and more safe and effective device that brings prompt relief to asthma patients including children.
It is a home health care device which is used to administer medication in the form of a mist directly to the patient’s airways. It is commonly used in treating asthma, cystic fibrosis, lung diseases, upper respiratory infection, and other respiratory diseases.
- It weighs only 1.4 Kgs – among the lightest in the industry
- Delivers medications quickly and effectively with a Free Flow rate of 10 lpm delivered by a powerful, reliable Piston Driven Compressor
- Styled better – compact design, rounded corners, integrated carrying handle, built-in nebuliser holder
- Built-in Safety – patient is protected by a built-in Compressor Relief valve which allows maximum 30 PSI delivery
- Durable – ABS injection moulded cabinet, damage-proof recessed air outlet, no breakable lids
- Feel-safe Performance – fully reliable patented motor design by the leader compressor manufacturer in the respiratory industry. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- User-Friendly – easy to remove re-usable filter; fits any luggage or backpack; blends into any environment; single-button operation
- Economical – provides big savings in terms of power consumption and price
Nebuliser : Product Specifications
Size : 15.2cm x 10.1 cm x 17.8cm
Weight : 1.4 kgs
Operating Pressure : 30 PSI (Relief Valve Setting)
Free Air Flow 10 lpm
Compressor Type Piston
Nebulization rate 0.3 – 0.35 ml per minute
Electrical Requirements 230V, 50Hz – 0.7amps
Power Consumption 50-60 watts
Sound Level 55 dBA
Operation temperature 10 Celcius to 45 Celcius
Altitude Compensation : Automatic
Warranty : One year
Place This Order On
WHY SHOP FROM INNERPEACE?
Free Same Day Home Delivery Across Jaipur.
24 Hour Phone support.
Store Pick Up Facility Available.
Tags: Respiratory Equipments